“What I am capable of, everybody can learn”.
Wim Hof is an ordinary man doing extraordinary achievements. He is nicknamed “The Iceman” by breaking a number of records related to cold exposure.
Here are some of his achievements including 21 Guinness World Records:
- Running a half marathon above the Arctic Circle on barefoot wearing only shorts
- Swimming 66 meters underneath a thick layer of ice
- Hanging on one finger at an altitude of 2,000 meters
- Climbing the highest mountains in the world while wearing shorts
- Running a full marathon in the Namib Desert without drinking
- Standing in a container while covered in ice cubes for more than 112 minutes
How did he accomplish all these?
The Wim Hof Method is built on three powerful pillars, which are breathing, cold therapy, and commitment. Combined, these three pillars form a powerful method that is capable of changing your life. The Wim Hof Method is known to relieve symptoms of several diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, asthma, vasculitis, and several autoimmune diseases. It also unlocks the multitude of benefits like
- Increased energy
- Better sleep
- Heightened focus & determination
- Improved sports performance
- Increased willpower
- Reduced stress levels
- Greater cold tolerance
- Faster recovery
- Enhanced creativity
- Stronger immune system